The purpose of the Evangelization Commission according to Council Charter is to:
- Transform the parish into a place of warm hospitality with a genuine spirit of inclusion.
- Welcome new people by listening to them and allowing them to make a difference.
- Affirm and develop the giftedness of current parishioners.
- Develop programs that promote reconciliation for alienated or marginalized Catholics.
- Provide ways to assist all the baptized to fulfill the mission of evangelization.
Encourage and support ecumenical programs and inter-faith dialogue in the broader community.
The Officers of the Evangelization Commission are:
Chairperson: Bob Topoly (email@example.com )
Vice-Chairperson: Bill Dockrill
Secretary: Bob Topoly (firstname.lastname@example.org )